Monday, October 25, 2010

Shop for the cause

From my cousin Rebekah W on my husbands side... 
"Avon is involved in supporting breast cancer awareness. Since this disease has hit so close to home for our family, I thought I'd let each of you know that you can go to www.youravon.com/rebekahwalker, click "shopnow" then "fundraising" and you can help support this worthy cause by purchasing one of the great Breast Cancer Crusade items. I hope you will. :-)
By the way, I do not earn any money from these sales. 100% of the net profits go to Avon's Breast Cancer Crusade to help support research and to make care available to those who are fighting this disease! Please check it out!!!!"

For free shipping of $30 or more use code "FS30REP"
What an AWESOME way to help out in your own way!

As Aunt Shell said after she was diagnoised "PLEASE take time for your mammogram before you have no time for your mammogram."
Share

No comments:

Groupon.com