Friday, September 21, 2007

Why pay full price to eat out when you can save???
My husband and I rarely go out but when we do we ALWAYS use some sort of coupon or Gift Certificate we have gotten of this site. Like I said, WHY pay full price???
And you can always find somewhere to eat!
Restaurant.com - $25 Certificates for only $10
And you can save right now even MORE!!!
Save 50% and get $25 Restaurant Gift Certificates for as low as $5.
Simply enter discount code: PLAN at checkout and hit “recalculate total”.
Have a GREAT weekend!
Share

3 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Restaurant.com is a lot of fun. So is that fat Entertainment book. By purchasing next year's book, I got to buy this year's really, really, really cheap. It paid for itself almost immediately. I have to use the coupons by November 1st, but even if I didn't use another one I still came out way ahead.
Last night, we went to IHOP. I had a BOGO coupon, but they weren't going to take it because it wasn't for that particular IHOP. I asked to speak to the manager. I didn't get a BOGO deal, but she did give me 10% off. It saved me six bucks (there were 5 of us eating), which I then used to buy some 1.99 patterns at Joanne's, right down the block.
It pays to ask for a discount. If you asks nicely, people can be very accommodating!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Oh YES!!!!
My husband buys the book every year and thoughout out courting months we saved so much money since we always had to have a chaperone with us they had to eat also if we went out!!! :-D

Never go without a coupon!!!!!!!!

Mom2fur said...

Hi, again! Thanks for popping over to my blog. You know something smart to do with those coupons? Always keep a stash in your wallet!

Groupon.com