Friday, December 28, 2007

Target Deals

My sisnlaw was at Target last night and came across theses deals.

They have their Campbell's soups on sale for 3/$2.00
Combined with the coupon on their site for 2/50¢ and
use SS 12-09 4/.35
Which if you buy 4 to use the Manif. Q your total with all
coupons and sale should be for the four $1.31 which makes
the cans about $0.33 cents a can. Which is not bad!

She also said that they have all their Christmas Candy on
sale for pretty cheap and with the coupon on their site for the
50¢ off Hershey's Kisses bagged candy, and S1 11-18 2/$1.00.
I think she said they came out to like $0.25 a bag.
:-D
More chocolate???

Share

1 comment:

DA6 said...

hi Nichole,

How are you, happy new year..

I am just wondering if you like making money on the blog I know u do some advertisements too but It looks like you don't have smorty or something else that paid on a blog....you can apply at smorty and blogvertise or payperpost, just click one of my banners, but you don't have to do that..I know ur busy sometimes I do it because I am just at home ..and I made a little money on it. I am wondering if you like to do it.
If you do, don't forget to click one of my banners so I can get commision hehehhe.

Take care,

Madel

Groupon.com