Monday, December 17, 2007

Yah sure.....



Who's dream closet DOES look like this? Yah sure...

The other day I was out with my best friend and
went into The Container Store just have a look around.
Sigh.....
I drooled...
We are moving in a few weeks and I am wanting soooo
bad to be able to move in and organize EVERYTHING.
OK I know what your thinking.. your already a neat freak
Nichole get over it! lol But I can't help but want to have
it all so neat and pretty looking!
hehe
I am looking at ideas and toying around with things that
I think I might do once we move in.

Closets, Bathrooms, Utility Room, Spare Rooms, ect...
I CANT WAIT!

As soon as the Holiday season is over I am starting to pack.
Not sure if I am looking forward to that. (Calling all friends
and family to help lol)

Don't forget to add your entry for the $100 Gift Certificate to Restaurant.com
Go here to Enter!!! Share

3 comments:

sarahdodson said...

Oh, doesn't that look LOVELY??? I could sure use that in my house. :)Are you moving far away??

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Not very far.
We live on the North side of SA right now and we are buying a home and property on the south side closer to were hubby love works.
It will be very close to his work so only a few min drive. So that will be nice!
And closer to his side of the family and a tab bit closer to mine.

I cant wait. The idea of OWNING a home and property is exciting!!! :-D

Melanie said...

Beautiful! Maybe one day..:) Moving..yuck..still..would be a lot of fun to move into my own home! Hope all goes well! Merry Christmas!

Groupon.com