Monday, January 21, 2008

Am I just that CHEAP???

I have been looking up the price to get the Local Newspaper delivered to
our new home in 2 weeks. Sadly this will be a first for me as we have
had the newspaper delivered free to us for a year now at the Condo were
we live. Guess they deliver to the whole complex.
Anyways, I was pricing them and just pulling out my hair to pay a whole
$2 each Sunday for it!!!
I found one place where I can get it for $1.50 but I have heard that on
occasion at our local Heb's they set up a stand and sell 20 weeks of Sunday
only for $20! I am gonna stake out my store till I get it! :-D Share

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had the same problem where I live. I refuse to pay that much! I found the cheapest place to buy the Sunday paper is Walgreens. .88

Much better than the $2 to have it delivered, so I go by it every Sunday after church :)

Katie

Heart 4 My Home said...

We are fixing to buy our first home with in the next month and this is something I too have thought about..home newspaper subscription. The town we are in now delivers it free to the house once a week (that's all that comes out each week) so it will be different getting it daily or even on weekends, which ever we decided on (or we may forgo it all together.) I am glad to see I am not the only one that doesn't like paying a high price for the newspaper either.

Terri said...

I was going to give you the same advice as Katie. I always run by Walgreens on the way home from church. Our paper normally runs $1.75 per Sunday, but I get it there for $.99!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Really....
Why do they sell it for so less???
I have NEVER heard of this till now!!!!

Kama said...

I don't know about your local Wal-Mart, but ours sells the Sunday paper (early on Saturday morning too) in a bundle pack of 2 for $2. Pretty good deal. Nice job on CVS by the way!

Groupon.com