Thursday, January 31, 2008

Closing a door... Opening another....

Today is a big day for me.

I'm closing one chapter of my life and opening a new one. I have been looking forward
to this for some time now.
Today is my final day at work. Its been wonderful to me and I really loved my job.
But I am looking forward to being a stay at home wife and some day mom. :-)

I can look back and say I am really thankful for what the Lord has done for me and
taught me thru this time of my life.

I am looking forward to getting into our new house, making it our home.

And no contrary to popular belief I wont be sitting at home watching tv all day and eating
bon bons... lol WHO ever said a girl cant stay busy without a job outside the home??? Trust me
I have PLENTY to do! :-D

I am so thankful for all that is going on in my life. Its amazing to look back and go WOW!!!


photo by art.com Share

7 comments:

Terri said...

Congratulations! Being at home with my family has been the biggest blessing of my life!

Denise said...

Congrats, may you be blessed.

Michelle Swendsrud said...

Yay...congrats on staying home! I pray you will be blessed beyond measure. Oh...and by the way, don't sign off on the bon bons...it's just one of the perks! ;)

Kacie said...

Congratulations! That's exciting :)

Anonymous said...

This seems like a really exciting time for you. I am glad to see that you are so positive about your future. Best of luck!

Cheryl said...

Hey! Who said that staying at home watching TV all day and eating bon bons was bad?????? J/K. It is a very good thing to get to stay at home. I love it. You have a nice TT Post. Have a good day!

Unknown said...

Nicole,

This is wonderful, wonderful. Praying the Lord fills your days with delights from Him.

Groupon.com