Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged... hm... :-)

Ok, this is new for me. :-)
But I've been tagged... by Terri so I figure yah, ok... what can it hurt to post a few things about me. lol


Four jobs I’ve had
1. Housecleaning -yes a paid one! lol
2. Day Care in Home
3. Secretary
4. Office manager

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Any of the Anne Green Gables Movies
2. Gone with the Wind
3. Anything with Julia Roberts
4. hm... brain hurts from thinking.. lol

Four of my favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Chips (dont laugh)
3. Italian food
4. Cheese

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Racheal Ray
2. Lost
3. ANY cooking show
4. Home Shows

Four places I’ve lived
Can I name the cities, cuase I've only lived in one state!!!
1. San Antonio
2. Natalia
3. Devine
4. Back to San Antonio - moving soon again out of SA!

Four places I’ve been on vacation
1. WI.
2. CA.
3. Glaveston
4. IL.

Four Websites (Blogs) I visit daily
1. Mine :-)
2. Slickdeals
3. Money Saving Mom
4. Ebay

Four places I’d rather be right now
1. My new home
2. Vacation with my hubby
3. With my sister whos having her first baby ( Hope to see you soon baby Shane!!!)
4. Anywhere with hubby. :-) ( I like being with him!!!)

4 people I’m tagging
1. Rebekah
2. Rachael
3. Carol
4. Kim Share

No comments:

Groupon.com