Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ebays Lowering Their Fees!!!

How COOL IS THAT!

I just got an email from Ebay with there great new prices for fees.

Basic fee prices can be found here. They have lowered the

Insertion Fee (effective 02/20/2008)
$0.01 - $0.99 starting auction price $0.20 old fee $0.15 NEW Lower fee!

$1.00 - $9.99 starting auction price $0.40 old fee $0.35 NEW Lower fee!


Gallery Fee (effective 02/20/2008)
$0.35 old price NOW ALL OF THEM ARE FREE!!!!!!!!

Feedback Changes
The eBay Feedback system was designed to provide a simple, honest, accurate record of member experiences. Focusing on customer service includes doing everything we can to grow customer confidence in our sellers.
Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback.
Positive repeat customer Feedback will count (up to 1 Feedback from the same buyer per week.)
Feedback more than 12-months old won't count towards your Feedback percentage.
When a buyer doesn't respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) process the negative or neutral Feedback they have left for that transaction will be removed.
When a member is suspended, all their negative and neutral Feedback will be removed.
Buyers must wait 3 days before leaving negative or neutral Feedback for sellers with an established track record, to encourage communication.
All Feedback must be left within 60 days (compared to 90 days today) of listing end to encourage timely Feedback and discourage abuse.
Buyers will be held more accountable when sellers report an unpaid item or commit other policy violations.


Looks like some good changes are in the air...
Do you sell on eBay???? Share

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Awesome and just in time for me to sell some spring stuff!!!

Deanne said...

That's some great news! Thanks for passing it along! I think I may have to list a few things today.... :)

Anonymous said...

They're lowering listing fees, but they're jacking UP the final value fees! Read it closer...this is NOT a good thing.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

yah I saw that to...
but the thing I am most excited about is free gallery...
:-)

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I've been wanting to sell stuff on Ebay for the longest, but I'm so scared. Is it easy or a pain?

~melody~

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

I have been doing it for years so I would say easy breezy :-)

Its not hard at all! Just do your reseach on what you want to sell to see what others are selling it for and how they have done. I still do this becuase I then know what to start my auction at....

Groupon.com