Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Eckkk ... got the moving giggles

Well,
I have gone from the packing blues to the "I am so super excited I cant wait to be in my new home giggles" hehe
I am just dying to have everything over there and start setting up my new home.. but ahh must
wait.... paperwork to be down... the finishing it up... sigh..

You know that feeling you get when you looking forward to something so much you get that feeling in your stomach that just makes ya wanna bounce around! And you cant make the clock tick quite fast enough???????? I'm right there....

Maybe it also has to do with this being my second to last day of work.... Share

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that feeling of anticipation!

Heart 4 My Home said...

I certainly share in your excitement and joy. This is one of the best feelings isn't it!?!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

That's just so exciting! I'm so happy for ya! We'll be braking ground on the house we're building within the next few months and I am practically bouncing off the walls now with excitement. I can't imagine how I'll be when it's almost done! I'm getting gitty right now just thinking about it!

So happy for ya!

~melody~

Groupon.com