Friday, January 4, 2008

Working Out... urgh

The other day Money Saving Mom had a post on weight loss and money.
Was a good post and had a lot of options to think about when trying to find
what works for you in trying to lose weight but not break your budget.

About 3 weeks ago I had ordered off SwapaDVD.com the 30 Minute Quick
Start Pilate's for Weight Loss DVD for free. And I Finally got it.

Now I am a kick boxing kinda girl which I had ordered a Tae Bo DVD abot 2 years ago off
eBay. If I am working out I want to be moving and jumping around. LOL But with living on the top floor of a condo I "already" make to much noise
up here for our poor downstairs neighbors.

I know we are going to be moving soon so I wont have to worry about making to
much noise for the people below as we will be a house, but I wanted to start on a
new workout that I could get into and stay with so I went ahead and ordered it. :-)

So far I have liked it, that is after ONE workout!!!! Its alot of work! Its so slow paced
which like I said is not my style of choice but so far its ok. :-D
Maybe I will start once I get on a roll with Pilate's switching off and on to make
an interesting change of pace from pilate's to kick boxing!

What I really need is a work out buddy. LOL
Because then you really stay accountable to DO that workout!!! Share

No comments:

Groupon.com