Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ebates thru March 31st

I just got GREAT news on Ebates today!!!

Refer Two Friends: Get $30*!

Through March 31st, 2008,

Refer One Friend: you and your friend will get $10*.
Refer Two Friends: your friends will get $10*. You'll get a $20 Bonus* plus a $10 Target Gift Card*!
Who dosnt want a $10 gift card?????????

To get your $30*, simply send this signup thru this link here.

And dont forget to add my email nicholejordanblog@yahoo.com as your referal person!!! I would love that! Share

3 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

Thanks for the tip on ebates...
I love, love your blog. Congrats on getting into your new home...There is nothing like sliding into the sheets in your bed in your new home smelling the fresh new air....I love it.
You have been tagged for the "What’s On Your Refrigerator?" meme. It is a Meme and a contest! I'll be giving away two free books. Read all about it at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome

Anonymous said...

How do you do the e-bates thing? I have been doing online survey hoping to earn alittle extra.

Mom2fur said...

I love eBates! As a matter of fact, they just put $10 in my Paypal account. I love things I can do with a minimal effort. Hope you find your two friends to recommend!
PS--my two favorite sites to use via eBates are Staples and Joanne's. Staples, mostly, because by the time I order printer ink I get free shipping. Since I'm going to buy the stuff anyway, why not make a little back on it, right?

Groupon.com