Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A few things about meme

I was tagged by Bonnie over at For Such a Time as This
So here goes a few small things about me.

Here are a few questions for you to answer so we can get to know you blogger friends a little better. Please answer and tag 2 other blogs to answer the same questions. Keep it going as long as you can.

1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week?
Losing a few more lbs!!! And keeping my house as clean as it was Monday!

2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do?
Folding Socks - I grew up in a large family that had WAY to many socks, hence my
obsession with flipflops...

3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00? ( your bills are paid, your debt is paid, you have to buy something)
Hm, a new laptop :-)

4. Describe yourself using one word.
Organized

5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by?
"I live in my own little world, but that's ok, they know me here!"

6. What is the one houshold item you can NOT live without?
My new ~ cheap~ cause it cost me barely anything Vacum Swiffer/Mop!!!

7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go?
All over!

8. List one person you admire the most.
My husband

And I pass this tag along to:
Rachael
and
Rebekah's Thots

:-) Share

No comments:

Groupon.com