Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Good Deal at Walgreens this week.

This week Honey Bunches of Oats are 4/$10 with $4 RR back.
If your store has the Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate Clusters
then you could use the $2 off coupons here. You will be able to print
two but if you have two computers than you could get 4.

Deal for 2 coupons
Buy 4 Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate Clusters = $10
Coupons-$4
OOP = $6
RR back $4

Deal for 4 coupons
Buy 4 Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate Clusters = $10
Coupons-$8
OOP = $2
RR back $4
Make $2 off this deal! Share

1 comment:

Heart 4 My Home said...

Nichole how are things going with your house and moving? I am packing up now. Like I said before I started packing last January so I am steadily adding to all those boxes so that we can get going once we close which we are believing to be next week. GOD is so good and all things are possible with Him!

I was thinking about you and just wanted to ask how things are going.

Be blessed!

Groupon.com