Monday, February 11, 2008

We are Moved In!!!

Praise the Lord for a wonderful weekend.
We have moved into our new home. Boxes are stacked everywhere, and things are just in odd places. :-D

It has been a long weekend but it had been good.

We were able to move a load over on Thursday evening to the new house. So that was the start of the moving weekend. :-) I was so excited to get some things over there.

Friday we were up at the crack of dawn and loaded some thing into my car and I stayed at the new house doing things while we had out air conditioner installed. And that evening we had an installation service for our pastor with the guest speaker being Dr. John Macarthur. It was a blessing. The Lord is really doing a work in our church. It’s amazing to see it all. And very exciting.

We spent the last night in our home and got ready bright and early to get the rest of our house packed and ready to be moved to the new house. Thank you so much everyone who helped. And specially my sis in law I don’t know what I would of done without her helping me the last few days.
We got it all moved and in the new house Saturday evening. With only a few problems... The uhaul had come off the truck on the way back to our hold house. A blessing that it didn’t come off till after they had gotten off the highway and on our main street. No one was hurt and nothing was damaged that wasn’t covered by the uhual so that was a blessing.

It has been a long weekend but it’s been great. ( Can I say it again??? lol)

We don’t have Internet at the moment so I am up at hubbys office using my laptop. So blogging will be on hold for a bit. But I hope to be back up and running soon for you!! So don’t go away!!! Share

5 comments:

Heather said...

It is good to hear that you got all moved in. I'm not sure I have everything unpacked/organized from our move in October. Hopefully you will do better than I did.

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad that you're getting settled in! We might be in this weekend, so maybe I'll stop to see the new place! :)
Love you, girl!

Heart 4 My Home said...

I am so happy for you both. What a great feeling it must be. I'm looking forward to hearing about how you are going to decorate and all. I am so excited for you.

Soon we will be following suit and moving into our new place too. It's a process and I certainly don't look forward to the moving part of it but you will agree...it's well worth it!

Again, congratulations and I look forward to seeing more pictures once ya'll get settled.

Have a blessed day!
~Nichole

Jamie Butts said...

I'm glad you got to hear Johnny Mac. He's a blessing!!
I am starting to slowly learn to save money at CVS... thanks to you. :) Not in to it too much yet, but I check the weekly ads more and I'm watching my receipts. I like it when the TP or milk or makeup is on sale.

Mrs Marcos said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new home! Congrats on getting moved!

Groupon.com