Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spa Rewards

So have you gotten to use your spa rewards from Walgreens?

Or did you decide to take them up on their offer to turn your
rewards in for a Visa PrePaid Card that you can use anywhere!

I got my letter in the mail today and after talking to the spa hotline
the other day andound out that there was only one spa in my area
that would take the spa rewards and it was to far for me. So I just sent
my spa rewards in with my letter they had sent me to get my Visa Card.
I am excited. If it really works as they say I will have made $300 off spending
I think about $12 ( on my walgreens gift card of course)!!!

I am thinking I am going to use this money to get a small massage like I intended
and then use the rest to buy pretty plants and trees for our yard!!!!

So what did you do with your rewards? Share

No comments:

Groupon.com