Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Im very sad...

But if you have a Krogers were you live you shouldnt be!!!!

Oh I wish I had a krogers near me... if I did I would be stocking up!!!
If I had Krogers near me.... I would be oh so happyyy about it.....

So anyways, for those of you who are blessed with a Krogers go check out
the list of things Money Saving Mom has up that is to good of a deal to pass
up. And check out all the links that others have put up with the deals they have
done. Let me know how you do!
"Kroger is having a Mega Sale this week--Buy 10 of any participating products, Get an instant $5 off! You can do up to three of these per transaction. So, you can buy 30 items and receive a total of $15 off your order. "
On top of coupons and if you store doubles wooohoooo you can make out pretty good this week!
Share

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Come see me! I'll share my Kroger with you!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

You BETTER be takin advantage of those deals goin on girl!

Groupon.com