Thursday, May 8, 2008

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies!

I found this easy recipe and tried it out.

INGREDIENTS
1 egg
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup peanut butter

I also added some m&m's to it as I have a freezer full of them! :-)

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter, mixing well. Roll dough into small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Flatten balls with a fork.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on cookie racks. Variation: add chocolate or peanut butter flavored chips to the dough for an extra little twist.

They turned out pretty good! I think I still like the old fashioned cookies but these are good when you don't have alot on hand and are SUPER easy.



Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also make these with white granulated sugar instead of brown.

Natalie said...

wow, what an easy cookie dough!

Groupon.com