Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What I should be doing....

Don't laugh to hard......
I was just going thru lots and lots of past posts (when I should be off doing other things?) and figured I would post some of the highlighting one, the oh so interesting, and the shining moments of this blog..... but oh for good posts to laugh at!

#9 Our first Christmas - As a married couple and out first tradition!

#8 We moved - I LOVE MY HOME!

#7 THE CREEPY GECKO - where I have a run in with a creepy gecko in the dark

#6 My coupon binder - Becuase if you know me... you know that I am a neat/a bit organized freak!

#5 Elbow Mitts - Why I have burns all up my arms.

#4 I'm a CVS Addicted - say it over and over...

#3 How much I love my husband - ok I love him more than this but its just a small picture....

#2 Tuna.... - How I scored 220 cans of tuna for only about $20.00! lol I still have tuna....

AND

#1 RAT - who ate anything he could get his tiny paws on... we left him behind with a new owner... LOL poor girl who moved in next! We never did catch him..... Share

No comments:

Groupon.com