Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finshed closet!

Wow, I'm totally impressed with myself!




I am a very organized person for the most part and
can't stand to have things out of place and just cluttered!
And yes I grew up in a HUGE family so don't say just wait
till you have kids! LOL I plan to keep my habits if I can! LOL
Laugh at me! :-D
Anywhoo I was able to get these nice shoe organizers on sale at
Target this last week and I put them together and it makes SUCH
a difference in the space in our closet! I have much more room and
its CLEAN! :-D

To me being clean and organized makes such a difference in everything
I do. I would never get anywhere if my house looked like it did this last
week ALL the time. I cringe... (that's just me... :-) I'm sure your house is
FINE!!! )
I have heard over and over from elder ladies in our bible studies at church
that having less is more! And its proven to be so! I stay SO busy with
everything that if I had more to clean I think I would go crazy! :-)

So my tip this week is to have less and be content with it! Share

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Less is better. That is including the kids. They really don't need all those toys. My kids didn't and they are normal.

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more with your fabulous tip! My husband and I have found this to be so true over and over again.

-Kate

Darla said...

I've been thinking about shoe organizers for a while...just could not decide. This pic helps a LOT! I'm an organized junkie tooo. =)

Brenda said...

OK Nicole, how soon can you be at my house? My closet is a mess! :)
But seriously, having too much stuff clutters your home and your spirit.

Anonymous said...

The closet looks great- does it feel good?

I am starting to really agree about less being more (I just wrote about it the other day), and am in the process of decluttering my house this summer.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Hehehe, well Im headed out for Vacation to CA soon so... LOL hehehe :-D

Have fun dejunking!!!!

Groupon.com