Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Cvs Deals this week and 6 months Savings...

Spent a total of $2.86
Gained $4.99 in ECB's (Getting them back up there again!!!)


Notes of worth for the last six months of Savings!

Spent a total of $100.31 OOP at CVS Jan 1-June 30
That's about $16.71 a month averaging it out.
So far I have saved a total of $5,282.97 this year at CVS alone!
And have a total of $82.97 in ECB's!

I have left on Walgreen's Gift Cards from their rebate program $69.41!

I have spent a total of $827.71 (And $100.31 of that is CVS!)
on ALL household grocery and non grocery items!
But I have made $936.81 AND gotten back $136.03 in Rebate Checks!
So I have MADE $245.13 in the last 6 months by shopping for my family!
HOW COOL IS THAT!
Share

7 comments:

Cheri said...

You are incredible - your ability to keep track alone is amazing

Good jub!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

I keep a spread sheet and every time I go to the store I put it in and it keeps track of it all for me! :-) I like to see where it goes and how I am doing. I have only done it for the last 6 months but I plan on doing it untill I cant! LOL

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Wow, I am speechless---good job!

ThriftyMommy said...

That's awesome!

Darla said...

How cool is that?! I'm always so envious of y'all who live near a CVS. I do have Walgreen's and try my best to take advantage of that (going today for the $5 off a $20 purchase).

Mom2fur said...

Hooray for you! What a great job you've done...and I love how you kept track of it. Keep goin' strong!

The Via Colony said...

Holy Cow!!!! That is awesome. Way to be FRUGAL!

Groupon.com