Sunday, June 8, 2008

Safe and sound...

That’s what I like to hear when I hear that someone’s been in a car accident!
And DEFFANTLY when it comes to your husband!!!

This afternoon after church and we had all eaten dinner the guys went to go
do something and us girls went shopping to kill a few hours before evening
service. Well right before 5pm my sisnlaw Rach gets a call and I hear her say
"Nichole, the guys are fine but they've been in a car accident." My stomach
does flip flops and I get a call from my hubby. I hear his voice and sigh.... He's
fine.
Well turns out they were looking at a house that my hubby had found and they
were going to turn off the road they were on, and 2 cars behind my husband
had apparently from what we figure we racing or doing something stupid.
Well my husband has his blinker on and is about to turn left and his brother
in the back seat says "waaait! Don’t go yet!" and the car passed him on his left.
(WHAT WAS THAT DRIVER THINKING PASSING SOMEONE ON THE LEFT
SIDE WHO IS TURNING LEFT!)
That would of been a bad accident they think. And WAM before they can think twice
the second car hits him on his right and takes off at a high speed. We figure they didn’t have insurance cause they both took off faster than anything. They guys (My husband the driver, His dad, and his brother) we all fine, just a bit shaken and upset that the person who had hit them took off like that.
Our car it pretty bad off. But thankfully our deductible is low and we are suppose to find out
tomorrow how bad it is and what they say about fixing it. Hopefully the frame is not messed
up. So praise the Lord that is was not worse and that all our guys were safe and sound.

Share

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary! God is good--I'm so thankful he's well! Love to you and yours!

~Crystal~ said...

Thank you Lord! Glad to know everyone is OK.

Rebekah said...

Wow, glad they are all ok!!!
Love you guys!

Heart 4 My Home said...

What a testimony to the faithfulness of the LORD. Wow, I can imagine the feelings that you felt. Praise GOD for covering everyone and keeping them in HIS care.

Kelly said...

It is so easy to take the days we are given for granted, isn't it? But it's days like these that serve as such good reminders to live in thankfulness for the people and things the Lord has given to us. So glad to know the J. men are all okay!!

eph2810 said...

Yikes - the back of the car does look bad. Glad that all was okay with all the guys. I do hope that they will find the guys who did this.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Blessings to you and yours...

Groupon.com