Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Every time I beginning to think aweee life is going slow things become REALLY busy! :-D

I have been on the go go go for several days, (Hence no posts lol) but its not because I have
dropped off the face of blog world..... I just have been very busy with things.

And it doesn't look like it's gonna stop any time soon!

I think the Lord is telling me that I need to be happy with whether or not my plate is full and I am running around with so much to do or if I am at home doing what I am called to do at this time in my life. Because it seems like its either REALLY busy or REALLY slow......

If I were to plan out what every day looked like I think I would have a great balance of both... But I'm NOT in control!!! OK, I'll be the FIRST to admit I'm a BIT over organized in alot of things in my life!!!! So I struggle with that... but the Lord is teaching me to NOT whine because
when I do I sure get a plate full of busyness and I start to complaining that I'm not at Home!!! He knows just what I need when I need it!

So I'm going to enjoy this time of busy busy and if next week brings me home with just me and my house work than I am gonna try my best to be content and not complain!

So, saying all that! :-D

This weekend we are heading to my Husbands Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary party!
What a long time! WOW! :-D
So we are getting ready for all that! I'm looking forward to spending time with family all weekend. I have been very blessed with such a loving inlaw family! Love those peps to death!
:-D

Well, I still need to pack... get stuff for the party put together, and fold a pile of laundry that's sitting in front of me!
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too dear daugther-in-love!!! Looking forward to the weekend. ~Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, sis! I love to just be home, and my week seldom ends up like that. And I have so much to do here. But God has other plans. I make my peace with it and do what I have to do. It all comes out well in the end!

Groupon.com