Monday, July 7, 2008

My 25th Birthday

What a DAY!
Today I am 5 years closer to the big 30! LOL now THATS weird....

My hubs is the best! As many of you know we are in CA right now. We drove
a car up for a family from our church who is moving here. So today we had the
day with nothing much to do so we planned to go to San Francisco for the day.
My BIRTHDAY! :-D It was awesome. We did just about EVERYTHING you CAN
do in that town! lol OK well not everything but I'm dead and worn out! :-)
My husband spoiled me rotten for sure.

More pics and details to come!

Boy today was good! :-)
A birthday I won't forget. :-D Share

8 comments:

Ariel said...

Happy birthday to you!! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it!!

Denise said...

How fun! It sure sounds like you two are having the trip of a lifetime! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweet sis! The best to you and your dear hubby. Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo glad you had such a GREAT birthday and a GREAT trip!!! Can't wait to see "all" the pix's!!!! I am happy that your hubby spoiled you too!!! :) Love you both! Mom

Nancy M. said...

Happy Birthday! What an awesome trip!

Anonymous said...

its present time when you get back!!!

-love, bekah

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

YIPPEE!!! LOL
I'm NEVER too old for presents!
:-D

Rebekah said...

It's great that you got so spoiled for your birthday! Aren't husbands awesome! hehe

Love ya, girl, and happy birthday from the Walkers!!!

Groupon.com