Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We go home today..

I'm sad... not only because we are almost done with our vacation, but we are saying goodbye
to a dear family that I have gotten to know so well over the last 2 years.

Almost 2 years ago I came with my now husband to his bible study led by the Varney's.
I felt very much like family with this group of people instantly. These people who loved the Lord
and it showed in their life and actions. The fun times and the hard times that we have all
gone thru. And to say goodbye to the leaders of our wonderful bible study is going to be so
hard. They have been there for me when I needed help or counsel on things going on in my life.

Scott: I will never forget the day you showed us our first home and you scared the living daylights out of me when you took us thru the house. No one was suppose to be there when you showed it to us and when we walked into the back room and you said you thought someone was in there and I looked in and saw a person and screamed and it was me in the huge floor to ceiling mirrors. We laughed to much.
I learned alot from your teachings and humble spirit as you lead us in our bible study. Not afraid to show your faults to us that we might grow.

Mary: I hope that you will never forget my name. :-D I will always look back and remember that you could NOT for the LIFE of you remember my name correctly every time we saw each other! :-) We had great laughs over that. :-D Great times.
You were always there to give me guidance when I needed it. A shoulder to cry on and someone to make me laugh even though it seemed not possible. You will be a great blessing to the people out here. Our loss is their gain.

Miss little Morgan! : Its been fun being here and watchin you adapt to your new life! You will have great times with the new friends you have made here already! We love you!

We love you guys Share

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

It's always hard to say goodbye to friends, isn't it? It's comforting to know that we are all connected through Christ and no amount of distance can change that or keep us from praying for one another!!

Dana said...

You are blessed to have such amazing friends....I agree with what Mrs. Walker said - how appropriate :)

Denise said...

Be blessed sweetie.

Groupon.com