Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yah! My deals for the Week...

Back into the SWING of things! Oh Ya!
Last week I didn't shop at ALL since we were headed out on Vacation and It was NICE! :-))
But that meant I came home to a EMPTY fridge and such... So I knew I would
have to spend a little more to get what I normally don't have to buy every week....
But I did just fine despite that! :-)

Produce Market $7.01
Super Target $23.68 (Saved $8.79)
CVS $1.17 (Saved a total of $61.42 of which $18.55 of that was off my Grocery list!!!)
Heb $12.16
Total $44.02
Grocery Shopping is such a fun bargain hunting journey!
Share

2 comments:

Audra Krell said...

Please please visit me at www.audrakrell.com to tell me exactly how this CVS thing works! I can't believe how much you saved!!! Thanks for sharing!

heidi @ ggip said...

Great job! Hope you have a good weekend.

Groupon.com