Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back home

And back to the swing of things around here!
We got in late last night from CA., our flights where both pretty good. Hubby took the day off
today also so we could get caught up on things before he started work. So he came grocery
shopping with me and we did a bunch of errands.

And this evening I went to a ladies get together at our church that was "Making bread". I have made bread ever since I could remember but I wanted to go anyways and hang out and watch
others make bread and help along the way. :-) It was fun!

Well I have one more post with pictures to do about our day in SF,Ca.! And I will get to it soon!

:-D

My house is going to need attention tomorrow for sure. My house was still somewhat clean when we got back home but it seems to have someone gotten very messy today. Stuff is everywhere from our trip and I need to finish the laundry from it too! :-D

I'm sitting here enjoying a piece of Homemade Cinnamon Rolls that I had been given from tonight for having the closest b-day to today! :-)) Its AWESOME and SOOO TASTY!!! :-D Share

No comments:

Groupon.com