Friday, August 1, 2008

My Fav Places to Visit

Natasha (My Sis) ~ Mamas Need Chocolate

Rebekah (My Sis) ~ Fabulous Life of a Working Woman

Rachael (My Sisnlaw) ~ Busy Mom

Beth ~ Adventures of a Midwestern Mama

Bring the Rain

Caroline ~ Commas and Question Marks

Cindy ~ Three Syllables

Crystal ~ Biblical Womanhood

Darcie ~ Over coffee

Gabby ~ Making Life Beautiful, Today

Girl Talk

Heather ~ The House of Helwig

Heidi ~ A Woman's Work

Hughes Family

Huse Blog is it Anyways

Jenny ~ Montgomery Musings

Joy ~ Joey and Joy's Blog

Kate ~ The Gun Collectors Wife

Kelly ~ Kelly's Korner

Kim ~ Life in a Shoe

Life from my Laptop

Lori ~ Emmottisms

Madel ~ Joemadel

Maxson Family

Modern Mommyhood

My Church

My Pastor ~ Cutting It Straight

Naomi ~ In Spain

Naturally Knocked Up

Organizing Junkie

Rachel ~ Just the leftovers

Rachael Ray

Rebekah's Thots

Sarah ~ Bought with a Price

Sense to Save

Shannon ~ Rocks In My Dryer

Shaunna ~ Dawson Delights

Smiling At The Future ~ My Pastor's Wife

Tammy's Recipes



Printable Coupon Sites

Betty Crocker

Boodle.com

CoolSavings.com

Coupon Bar

Coupon Loop

Coupon, Inc.

Coupons.com

Eat Better America

Red Plum

Smart Source

Target Coupons

Taylortown Coupons



Blog Post Themes

Menu Plan Monday

Tackle It Tuesday

Kitchen Tip Tuesdays

Works For Me Wednesday

Wordless-Wednesday

Thankful Thursday

Frugal Friday

Freebie Friday

Super Savings Saturday Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. Life has been crazy. But I'm still trying to keep up with Freebie Friday! :)

Groupon.com