Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thankful....

I'm thankful for my Saviour, for breath to live, for my husband, for family, for love, for tears, for grace, for my home, for blessings each day, for hope, for friends, for winter, for sunlight, for stars, for wisdom, for the bible, for sweet times, for dishes, for long talks with my husband, for new experiences that come my way, for hard times that make you cry out to God, for a bed to sleep on every night, for a roof over my head, for chocolate, for coffee, for good long talks with friends who care, for that person that lets you cry on her shoulder, for few but sweet weeks with my baby, for heaven, for laughter, for long trips with my love, for peace, a camera to capture life, for someone to grow old with, for the bible, for being an aunt, for being a sister, for having more than I need, for the hope of tomorrow, for what might come, and for what never was..........
I have so much to be thankful for....... thank you.

Late Summer by allposters.com
Share

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nichole,

Girl, I am thankful for every one of these on your list too.

Wonderful post. Hugs, Lynn

i said...

Me too! We all have a lot to be thankful for! Remain blessed!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Great list. Love the photo, too!

Blessings!

Cheryl

Denise said...

Such a precious list, bless you.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen to all of that.

Laurie Ann said...

A hearty amen! God has blessed us with so much. Thank you for sharing your grateful heart. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Kristi said...

I smiled when I read your post today. Blessings to you!

Marsha said...

Amen and Amen! Wonderful post. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have a blessed weekend.

Groupon.com