Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Great deals at Walgreens and Target!

I was very very happy with my trip to the store for a few things today!
And of COURSE we won't be using all this Robitussin but selling and giving
away to friends who need it!
Saved a grand total of $337.12!!! and made $20.67 at walgreens! PLUS getting
a $3.79 rebate for the scrubbing bubbles kit!!!



Walgreen's


Retail $274.41
After sales and coupons $79.23 which I used RR and Gift cards on!
Spent NO mula OOP
And still have $64.50 in RR and $20.59 left on gift card from last month
and Getting back so far this month $77.87 plus 10% so $85.65 on gift card this month!
So I have $170.75 in RR and Gift Cards! I made $20.67 from what I had
last week! And have $297.41 in retail items!!! PLUS getting
a $3.79 rebate for the scrubbing bubbles kit!!!
Pretty awesome I would say!
The next two weeks I am gonna use a lot of those RR for stockpiling great
deals on food items at Walgreen's that I can find! Great for cutting it out
of my budget for grocery's! I LOVE IT!!!!
Go here and here to see the sales!




Target


Did 2 transactions!
Saved a total of $22.00
#1 4 items $11.00 -$8.00 in coupons =$3.00 got back $5.00 gift card
#2 4 items $11.00 -$4.00 in coupons =$2.00 got back $5.00 gift card
Spend a total of $5.00 total and ended up with a $5.00 gift card
so I got these items for FREE! Pretty sweet!
Go look at MSM for some great links to coupons
to see how you can do this!



CVS


Retail was $40.92
Spent $0.21
and got back a total of $22.99

Go look at the sales for cvs here.

Share

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is RR?

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Register Reward.
Kinda like ECBS...

Ginny said...

You are so lucky, I have tried twice to get the Robitussin deal. The first time I only got $5. The manager said it was because of coupons. Which I told her is not true. The 2nd time, nothing came out. For some reason, the third bottle rang up $1.99. The manager ended up re-ringing two of them & price adjusting it so I got $4.77 back on my gift card. I wonder what is up? Oh well, I still got 6 bottles for a good price :)

Anonymous said...

How do you get so many coupons for the Robitussin?? Don't you have to enter a different email address each time you print???

Groupon.com