Monday, October 20, 2008

Updated Money Making

I was thinking it was time to maybe Update you on what I've been doing on the side to bring in a few pennies here and there!

  • You Data : for a few clicks a week and I have made in the last 3 weeks of being signed up $8.71! Not bad for just clicking on the ads! An easy thing that dosn't take much of your time but pays off a little EACH week!
  • Affiliate Future A great new advertising site that I am LOVING! You can also get $ for signing people up! Not many advertising companys have that.
  • Big Crumbs I do my Ebay shopping thru Bigcrumbs. Makes a few $$ here and there!
  • Ebates Get cash back on online purchases. You get $5.00 for each person who signs up under you! Pretty awesome once you hit your payout.
  • Cash Crate Make money by doing surveys. Easy to do and you also get $ for signing someone up under you.
  • Inbox Dollars WOW can clicking emails make you $$ fast! I'm loving this one right now!
  • Vindale Research Make money by trying out products. This is still one of my fav survey places. Its much higher of a $$ back for really cool things!
  • CJ.com Huge advertiser that makes pretty good money.
  • Scratch Back Cool way to post ads for fellow bloggers! For REAL cheap! $5.00!!!
Just a few ways to make some money while staying at home! Share

6 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the ideas. We are always looking for ways for me to make money at home. Hope things are going well for you in SA.

John and Lisa said...

Thanks, I'm going to try some of these.

Brooke said...

i'm an inbox dollar newbie! :) but its terribly easy!!

Kama said...

Have you heard of squidoo.com? It's a really cool website where you can make money for doing pretty much nothing as well. You make lenses and get paid when people go to the lens and buy something or just for the rank of your lens. You can also get $ for referring others. Last month I made $60 and probably spent 20 minutes total the whole week updating my lenses--just pushing publish and I only have 20 lenses. The lenses can be about anything--I have one about freebies, jewelry, pewter, etc. It really is that easy!
Want to make your own lens? http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Senora_M

Kama said...

www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/Senora_M

Kama said...

Sorry...
Senora_M is the end of that!

Groupon.com