Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's over?

Christmas is over... so sad! :-) Time sure flew by this year and its about to be a new year. CAN you BELIEVE that!


I usually don't get my Christmas tree down for a good week or so after the new year but this year I figured I would take the help to get it down whenever! :-D And with the guy coming to install our Christmas gift this week I needed to maybe get the way behind the Entertainment center unblocked for him. So Rach and Kadi came over and helped me take all the ornaments off and pack them up for next year. I still need to take the tree down but that's coming down in the next few days to. Just need the energy to! :-D



My collection of Willowtrees is growing. I LOVE them! I got the prego girl for Christmas!



Well off for a nap and maybe folding some laundry! Share

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sounds like the right thing to do but I sometimes put the tree to work for me since I took some time and energy to put it up. I take the Christmas decorations off it and redecorate to either the theme of New Years Eve or Valentins Day. The tree looks beautiful in all white lights and silver sparkle ornaments. Then redecorate for Valentine's theme. Use all red ribbon and red glitter heart ornaments. I have a small artifical tree so it makes it easier to leave up.

Groupon.com