Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shopping again!

Well I'm getting back somewhat to doing more of the deals at Walgreen's and CVS. For awhile I was just doing enough to keep up a few ECB's and Walgreen's Gift card to pay for allergy meds and such... But I am getting more energy back now that I am 20 weeks preg so I am hoping to get some really good deals before baby is born! I sure hope to score lots of good baby diaper deals in the coming weeks. I also put a few more $$ into both CVS and Walgreen's than I normal would to get back to start to get back up where is was in getting money back.


CVS

(I had some rain checks for crackers from few weeks back also! For once I remembered to do that!)

Total retail $64.18
After sales and coupons $10.33 (Should of been $8.33 but somehow (didn't catch it till later) they didn't take off one of my $2.00 coupons.. blah)
Used $4.00 ECB's
Total OOP = $6.33 (should of been $4.33! :-D )
Got back $9.00 Ecb's




Walgreen's


Total Retail $59.11
Total after sales and coupons $30.23
Total OOP after using from RR's $18.23
Getting back $15.92
Will have a total of $64.28 for this months Rebate! Share

No comments:

Groupon.com