Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4 weeks!!!!!!

Whats in four weeks you ask? I finally have a date which we will be able to find out what baby is!!! I am SO EXCITED! :-D

I had a doctor apt today and everything is going great with baby. Growing just like it should, nice heartbeat and all that jazz.


So the date has been set for the US for April 6th!



What do you think baby is? :-D I know I have my suspisions as to what it is... but give me your guess! I have poll to the left with my pregnancy ticker. Share

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. I hope you won't be upset if we find out before you... I can usually talk my OB into an early one... I bring cookies to my appts! Have a wonderful night!

Denise

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Hahahahaha well I have 2 other girls I know preg outside of church that are BOTH finding out what they are having before me and they are 4 weeks behind me to! :-)
Oh well!!!

Can't wait to find out what your having!!!!!! Hope its another girl! hehehe :-D

Melissa said...

Standard around here is US at 20 weeks. If I were you, I'd just wait the little bit you'll have left and get a nice surprise! :)

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

NO WAY! We are finding out with this child is FOR SURE! :-D

Rebekah said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally have a date!! I can't believe you're having to wait so long.

I only have 3 1/2 days left before we go!! I'm SOOO excited!

Groupon.com