Wednesday, May 20, 2009

31.3 Weeks

31 Weeks Pregnant


"How your baby's growing: This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy." from Baby Center



Yesterday was my first 2 week apt for pregnancy. Everything is looking good. Heartbeat is fast and strong and hes growing for sure! :-) My doctor says shes pretty sure he head down now. Explains the not so comfortable feeling I've been having. lol And everything is looking good for me. I had that glucose test done 2 weeks ago and it came back fine! I was very thankful for that not so much because I didn't want to have gestational diabetes, I could of handled that with diet and all, but was not gonna be happy if I had to have more blood draws done! :-)



After my doctor apt yesterday I was in town most of the day running errands, picking up produce and doing some shopping. And for the first time my ankles and feet were swollen. Eck! They didn't look to good. :-) Guess I need to be more careful about how long I am on my feet now. Hubs was so nice and picked up Bill Millers for dinner so I could just go home and prop my feet up after a long day. He's such a sweetie! :-D
Share

No comments:

Groupon.com