Monday, June 15, 2009

5 weeks left...

No I have no pic...

I can hardly beleive I have 5 weeks give or take before we meet out Son. It's just crazy! On one hand seems like yesterday we discovered we were expecting again, on the other it seems like forevvveerrrrr! :-) Nine month is a LONG TIME... but as I was telling someone at church, atleast we aren't elephants and have what a 2 year pregnancy? Oye!

I'm starting to feel more and more like I am READY to get this child out of here already! :-D The only time I don't feel gynormus is in the pool. (I could live in the pool because of the way it makes you feel like you don't weight anything from baby! Its awesome!)

I've got the babies room done and ready for the most part. A few things I would LIKE to get but for all purposes its ready! I'm hoping to get a few more diapers before hes born if they go on sale otherwise for the most part I have quite a bit stocked up that should last quite awhile. I have another baby shower coming up that all the sweet ladies at church are throwing me and super excited about it! So fun! Can't wait!

Several people have given me lots of baby boy items and baby toys which I'm loving! Soooo fun! In fact I just got a ton of stuff Sunday that I need to go thru and put away! Love baby boy clothes! Love handmedowns! :-D Out house is starting to look like a baby is on the way! :-D

Tuesday I have my last 2 week doctor apt. now I go to one week apts! Not to fun sounding...

This last Saturday my husband and I took the drive up the the hospital where he will be born and paid in full the cost for the hospital! Now baby's delivery is completely paid for unless something unexpected happens. Which I am praying not as I hope to have a safe natural delivery with no drugs or intervention! Pray that happens!
The drive up was not TO bad just hoping I don't go into labor during rush hour! The middle of the night would be nice... lol But the hospital is very nice and has LOTS of cool things! A Starbucks! A postpartum massage they offer! Now I could go for a prenatal massage right now!!! :-D

Well here's what BabyCenter has to say about week 35!

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. (Um or more????? LOL) His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight. Share

2 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait for the little guy! I am sure things will go smoothly!Where are you delivering?

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

I was deleivering at the NIX downtown but they closed their labour and deleivery section so I am now going to have him at the North Central Baptist up at StoneOak.. About 45 mins away in normal traffic.

Groupon.com