Saturday, January 2, 2010

And a happy new year!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Years Everyone!
I hope this year brings you many blessings and joy to you and yours!

Our lil man is sitting up so well! He is getting big so fast its hard to keep up with it all! I am loving it but not liking it at the same time. Before I know it he will be a teenager! But not going there! I love my little bundle of joy and he makes me smile with everything he does. He is such a good little man even when he dosnt feel good that I'm in awe of it! So blessed!


Playing with his little monkey he got for Christmas!


Some of us (Joshua)  rang the new years in sleeping! :-D The rest of us watched a Jordan classic movie "Oscar" with peels of laughter thru the whole movie. Love it.

On new years we spent the day with my side of the family eating good food and playing games on my sisters Wii! Lots of fun but REALLY SORE! OWE OYE OWE!

And today I am taking down my Christmas Decorations.... cept maybe these. :-) One of my Christmas presents from my sweet darling hubby! He got me these to start my Carole Town Christmas Collection! I LOVE THEM! He knows me so well! :-D
But I have my sisters still staying with us today and they dont have to go home till this evening so I am hoping to use there help in getting it all put away a tad bit faster than I normal do! :-D Fun fun!  



Share

No comments:

Groupon.com