Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Running noses, sucker bulbs, and Mt. Laundry

Oh how I despise the little bulb they give you at the hospital....


But oh how it helps....

But when you have to hold your kid down, and hear them scream bloody murder when you even come CLOSE to them with it, to suck snot out of there nose so they can breathe it can be a moment of complete and utter dislike for that thing... and for snot of course....

If you haven't been able to tell you we have caught a cold and it has not been fun at all. I was pretty much miserable yesterday and had a baby who was feeling the same. Poor guy has had his nose cleaned, suckered, and wiped so many times its raw...

He slept pretty good once he went to bed last night. (The night before he was up all night so neither of us got much sleep.)

He woke up to eat around 6 am to eat and once he ate he threw up EVERYTHING all over me. I'm thinking his stomach was not feeling it with all the congestion so he got sick as he hasn't got sick again. But poor baby crashed on me once I got us cleaned up and slept till 8:30 or so.

He is now crashed out on the couch next to me, you can tell he's not feeling to great cause he just kinda feel asleep without me putting him down in his crib.

And since he's crashed out next to me I kinda can't move...so I sit here staring at this... dare I post it?
Anyone want to come fold laundry?

Hope we get over this soon!

Gonna go surf some recipes for our menu for the next 2 weeks...

I leave you with this:

A video of him the other day before nap time. He was SO sleepy but was laughing like a silly boy!
Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Groupon.com