Thursday, January 13, 2011

Behind the doors of my pantry

I have a love for being organized
I have a newly found love for cooking/baking with allergies
And my newest love....
My pantry!

Thanks to a seller off Etsy who makes Vinyl Labels and I got a few more snapware containers and gave my pantry a bit of a make over!




Just a note about http://www.snapware.com/, You can get a 40% off coupon by signing up for their discounts! And with free shipping over $40 it makes for a SWEET deal on containers!!!!!

Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi-
I noticed some DeBoles GF pasta on your shelf :) Have you tried Tinkyada brand? It's amazing. No crumbling, sticky lumps.
Also, LOVE your organization skills! What a great pantry. Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Yes! We acctualy use that one for the most part and I buy it off of amazon.com becuase its the best deal! We had just run out of it and so I picked up a box to have on hand before I got my next order of it. :-)
Nichole

Groupon.com