Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finishing Baking day!

Well that about does it for today! I am soooo tired :-D but happy to have a nice amount of food in my freezer right now for after baby is born! Thanks so much Rach for coming and helping!



I ended up with:

Chicken Pot Pie - 2 pies

Mini Meatloaves - 5 meals worth

Pizza Pockets - 3 bags of them (About 40)

Quiche Pie - 2 pies

Banana Muffins - 3 bags full

Large batch of Fried Rice - 6 meals worth

Large batch of Mex Rice - 6 meals worth

Large batch of Pinto beans - 6 meals worth



And I got the kitchen clean again after I was done so that is a major plus after
a huge baking day like today! :-D



I will have a few posts up soon with the recipes that I used for all today's baking. :-) Share

3 comments:

Daiquiri said...

I did big cooking days before my kids were born too - we were eating casseroles for months! It was hard work, but so rewarding and handy. Good work mama! I've saved links to the little meat loaves, pizza pockets, and banana muffins to my desktop. Can't wait to try them. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of baking in one day! I wish my energy spurts came in huge spurts! lol

Frugal Sara said...

Ok, I am jealous of your kitchen. It is awesome! Great job on the baking!!

Groupon.com