Monday, July 15, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama eating

 
 
Two pregnancy's put my weight up higher than I would of liked.    
This girls has tried so many diets, exercises often and the scale WOULD not budge!
But I came across this site on Facebook one day called Trim Healthy Mama! Hmmmm sounds interesting. I lurked around the site for 2 weeks before I dove in and bought the book. Best decision ever! The book arrived and I DEVOURED it! Amazing info on our bodies and weight loss and all the fad diets and how they might be good for a while but in the long run don't help!
 
I started the "plan" (For sure not a diet!) of eating on May 1st... 20 lbs later! The above picture was taken around the beginning of the year when we bought our house in town... and present pic. A WORLD of different 20 lbs makes! I still have a lot more I want gone and its continuing to come off!
 
And check out this delicious treat I ate with some coffee the other day!
 
Cinnamon Muffin with a Cream Cheese topping.
 
Oh ya!

 
Here's to the next 20!
 
:-D

Share

No comments:

Groupon.com